What To Bring
What do I Bring to Gold Bridge Treatment Center?
All clients will need to bring valid identification. You will need to bring one of the following pieces of identification in order to begin your treatment stay: Driver’s License or State Identification, a State Issued Certificate of Birth, a U.S. Military ID Card or a Passport.
In addition, if you are utilizing health insurance to pay for your treatment, you will need to bring your current insurance card(s) and your prescription insurance card(s) (if separate).
Additional Items to Bring:
- If you will require prescription medication during your stay, you will need to bring at least a 30-day supply in current bottles with prescription labels (prescribing doctor, dosage and date).
- If you have vitamins and/or supplements, they must be prescribed by a physician and must be accompanied by written proof of the prescription. The must be in unopened, sealed bottles or in a prescription bottle.
- Casual and comfortable clothing, including clothes for exercising.
- Alarm clock that is NOT a clock radio
- Personal toiletries
- Personal electronics (cell phone, laptop, tablet) are allowed, but will only be available for use during scheduled periods.
- Smoking is permitted at designated times and in designated outside areas. You will be required to supply your own tobacco products and they must be in new, unopened packaging when you enter the facility
What NOT to Bring:
- ANY toiletries with alcohol in them
- Revealing clothing or clothing containing potentially offensive slogans or logos
- Heating pads or electric blankets
- Over-the-counter medications, vitamins, herbs and/or supplements. We will provide some over-the-counter medications as needed.
- Energy bars/drinks, protein powers/bars, and vitamin drinks
- Pornographic material
- Personal valuables and excessive amounts of cash. Gold Bridge is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol in any form and illegal substances
If You Forget Something
Once per week, there will be a scheduled shopping trip for you to purchase items you forgot or ran out of. If you are a smoker, please make sure you plan ahead for your tobacco needs, as borrowing cigarettes from other residents or staff is not permitted.