Drug Treatment in Kansas City
There are millions of Americans that suffer from drug addiction every year. We understand that addiction is difficult to control, and the consequences can be severe. Addiction is much more complex than it appears to be, and our team at Gold Bridge Treatment Center understands that. We recognize how confusing, frustrating, and overwhelming it can be to look for the right facility for drug treatment for you or your loved one in the Kansas City area. That is why Gold Bridge Treatment Center is here to help.
Our Treatment Styles
At Gold Bridge Treatment Center, we rely on our treatment framework that is designed around three areas of personal growth.
Those areas are:
- Plans You Want to Make for Your New Life
- Insight You Want to Develop
- Skills You Want to Learn
Why Gold Bridge?
Our treatment approach is unique when compared to other drug treatment facilities. We pair patients with a counselor to develop personal plans to work on while in treatment. There are many methods of therapy and self-exploration that we use at Gold Bridge Treatment Center.
Some of the styles we use include:
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- During this treatment you will learn to observe your thoughts and feelings without getting caught up in them. Therefore, allowing you to tolerate difficult emotions and make smart decisions.
- This treatment style will allow you to identify dominant stories about your life that have been holding you back. You are then able to discover the positive, empowering stories that have been in your life all along.
- Art Therapy allows people to practice self-reflection while exploring their creative side. It creates a space for people to explore areas of their life that they may not be able to explain in a conventional way.
- During this style of treatment, you will learn to understand and recognize shame and how it contributes to addictive behavior.
And More Unique and Effective Treatment Styles!
Your Home Away from Home
Gold Bridge Treatment Center is known as a premier residential treatment center that provides drug treatment in Kansas. Our programs are designed for individuals who are seeking assistance and advice on dealing with drug addictions and its effects. Our team of experts have developed a treatment program that prioritizes you or a loved one’s experiences, hopes and dreams as the foundation of the recovery process. If you are seeking drug treatment in Kansas City, Gold Bridge Treatment Center is designed to be your home away from home.
Our Luxury Accommodations Include:
- Suite Style Rooms with Space for Two Patients
- Patio Space
- Weekly One-on-One Meetings with a Therapist
- Large Activity Room with Pool Table and Ping Pong Table
- Homemade Meals by In House Cook
- Located Near Fitness Centers, Restaurants, and Many Activities for Group Outings
Conveniently Located Outside Kansas City
Gold Bridge Treatment Center is discretely tucked away in the small town of Louisburg, Kansas. It sits on two acres and is surrounded by a privacy fence to maintain discreteness. Because we have a maximum of 16 beds, we provide personalized services that include therapeutic interventions in small groups as well as frequent individual sessions with licensed addiction and mental health counselors. Our counseling staff consists of Licensed Clinical Substance Abuse Counselors and Licensed Master Addiction Counselors with 35 years of combined experience in the field. Some of our counselors are also dually licensed as mental health professionals, which gives clients the ability to address mental health issues that might be impacting their substance use.
We are Ready to Help
Contact Gold Bridge Treatment Center today at 913-837-4653 to discuss your options with drug treatment in Kansas City and surrounding areas. Our staff is dedicated to creating a family and caring atmosphere throughout our facilities. Our facility is uniquely designed to provide a comfortable living environment that allows for personal retreat and reflection while also engaging in a robust recovery process. At Gold Bridge, our commitment to your sobriety does not end once you’ve completed treatment. In fact, you and your counselor will begin to work on your discharge plan from day one, with your clinical assessment and treatment plan creation. Join us today to begin your healing process.