Inpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Overland Park
One of the most commonly abused substances in the United States and worldwide is alcohol. Since it is easy to access and affordable for most individuals, it’s very challenging to stop consuming alcohol once you’re addicted. From teenagers to senior citizens, alcohol addiction affects people of all ages. In fact, the majority of all adult social events (parties, dinners, entertainment) involve some type of alcohol consumption.
There are numerous factors that can lead to someone suffering from alcohol addiction. Often, individuals try to quit drinking on their own but are unsuccessful for various reasons, mainly because they don’t have the proper knowledge to fight this disease. One of the most effective ways to treat alcohol abuse is by seeking inpatient alcohol addiction treatment in Overland Park. That’s when you can turn to Gold Bridge Treatment Center, a facility that specializes in treating alcohol addiction.
Professional Alcohol Addiction Treatment
At Gold Bridge Treatment Center, you’ll receive the professional care and treatment you need to resume a life of sobriety. You will benefit from working with some of the best counselors and addiction specialists in the Overland Park and Kansas City area. Our counseling staff consists of licensed clinical substance abuse counselors with over 35 years of combined experience in treating alcohol addiction. Many members of our staff are also licensed mental health professionals. So not only can they provide the very best inpatient alcohol addiction treatment, but they can also work closely with you to learn about your mental health history, which could be a contributing factor to excessive alcohol use.
Making it Feel Like Home
In order for inpatient alcohol addiction treatment to have the best chance at success, residents should be in an environment where they feel safe and comfortable. When residents feel at home, they tend to open up more to counselors, staff members, and their fellow residents. Sharing open and honest dialogue with others can be beneficial to all parties. It can help counselors gather valuable information about what might be causing an individual to turn to alcohol abuse.
Honest discussion and listening to others can also bring comfort and help residents realize that others are sharing similar battles with alcohol addiction. At Gold Bridge Treatment Center, our experts will prioritize your past experiences and identify the best alcohol addiction treatments to help you on the road to recovery. At our inpatient alcohol treatment center in Overland Park KS, our team will work closely with you to provide a trusting, caring, family-like environment. Also, we limit the number of residents to 16 at a time to ensure that each individual person gets the one-on-one care and attention needed to be successful.
Gold Bridge offers luxury accommodations for all residents to give them all the things they need during their stay. Some of our most popular features of their living environment include:
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- Relaxing Patio Areas with Tables and Chairs
- Comfortable Living Room Area
- Group Rooms to Associate with Other Residents and Staff
- Individual Rooms for Reflection and Therapeutic Activities
- Suite Arrangement Bedrooms Designed to Host Two Clients Each
- Dining Area and Fully Cooked, Homemade Meals
- Partial Kitchen with Microwave, Refrigerator, and Cabinets
- Numerous Other On-Site Amenities
Different Styles of Treatment to Fit Each Individual’s Needs
Although each treatment plan is tailored to best each resident, there are personal areas of growth we look at closely. These key areas include:
- Insights You Want to Discover
- Development of New Skills You Want to Learn
- Exploration of What You Want Your New Life to Look Like
Inpatient alcohol addiction treatment involves pairing patients with a counselor to develop their personal plans and goals while they continue to work on their treatment. During your time at our inpatient alcohol rehab Overland Park KS, our professionals will work closely with you to find the best therapeutic treatment method that will lead you to a new, sober lifestyle.
Our different forms of therapeutic treatment include:
- Shame Resilience: The process of learning to recognize shame and how it contributes to addictive behavior
- Art Therapy: This allows an individual to practice self-reaction and find their creative self. Art therapy helps someone explore areas of their life that they can’t easily explain.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Learning to observe your thoughts and feelings without making any extreme reactions. This process involves learning to tolerate certain emotions and make smart decisions.
- Narrative Therapy: This allows you to identify stories that have been holding you back but also discover empowering stories that can help you move forward.
Gold Bridge Treatment Center is Ready to Help
If you or a loved one are in need of inpatient alcohol addiction treatment in Overland Park, contact Gold Bridge Treatment Center today. Our discrete facility, located in Louisburg, KS, is just a short drive from Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, Overland Park, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, and many other Kansas City area communities. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will provide the best treatment possible while in a caring, family-like environment.
We look forward to hearing from you.