At Gold Bridge we recognize the uncertainty and trepidation that often come with the decision to seek treatment. Because of this, we work hard to make sure all of your questions are answered and the admissions process is as smooth as possible.
You can begin the admissions process at Gold Bridge by contacting us by phone (913-837-4653), email (email@example.com) or through the “Contact Us” tab on this website. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We will also complete a pre-admission screening to determine if our services will fully meet your needs.
All admissions to Gold Bridge are made on an individualized basis. Each person’s unique needs, history and treatment goals are thoroughly reviewed and admissions will be based on those details.
However, there are a few general criteria that all prospective clients must meet in order to receive treatment at Gold Bridge, including the following:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be able to autonomously perform activities of daily living
- Must demonstrate a willingness to participate in treatment
What to Expect
If you are ready to take the first step toward admission to treatment at Gold Bridge, you can complete the initial screening via telephone by calling 913-837-4653. Your conversation with us will be confidential and will be conducted at no cost.
In order for us to be able to provide you with the quickest and most efficient admissions process possible, please have the following information ready to share when you call:
- Medical records
- Mental health history and any behavioral health concerns (if applicable)
- Details of problematic substance use, such as the frequency of use, amount regularly consumed, history of use, previous treatments, personal or family history of addiction, any polydrug abuse, etc.
- Payment/Insurance information (we accept direct payment and private insurance only)
This information will be reviewed by our staff in order to determine medical and clinical appropriateness for our treatment program. It will help us to provide you with the most comprehensive treatment experience that will most optimally meet your needs. It will also help us to collaborate with you to develop a payment plan that works best for you.