Gold Bridge Treatment Center is a pioneer alcohol treatment center in Overland Park with the best inpatient and aftercare programs. With luxury accommodations and a supportive staff team, we make the recovery journey a lot easier for our clients to help them attain and maintain sobriety in the long term.
Medications used in alcohol addiction treatment
Medication management is an essential part of our inpatient treatment program. We use a combination of prescription drugs, counseling, therapy, and holistic treatments to boost our patients’ recovery success rates. Medications alleviate the pain and discomfort experienced during recovery and prevent relapse. Some of the common drugs we use in alcohol addiction treatment include:
- Acamprosate – It helps reduce alcohol cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Naltrexone – We use it to reduce alcohol cravings and create an aversion towards the pleasurable effects it offers.
- Vivitrol – It is an extended-release formulation of Naltrexone. It also helps reduce cravings.
Besides, our clinicians prescribe this drug to cause severe negative effects when a recovering user drinks alcohol. Medication management is an inevitable aspect of professional addiction treatment and offers a broad range of benefits to recovering addicts.
What can I expect in inpatient alcohol treatment?
Inpatient treatment programs aim to provide you with an immersive healing experience. You can expect to participate in treatment and therapies for several hours a day. You can also expect to engage in leisure activities and socialize with fellow recovering addicts during non-treatment hours.
You will eat healthy home-style meals three times a day. Sit for 1-on-1 sessions with a licensed therapist and participate in group therapy programs. More importantly, you will get to share your journey with like-minded individuals and break free from your behavioral and mental health issues in a safe and supportive environment.
Tips for choosing a rehab that works best for you
Choosing a rehab is more complicated than you think and requires plenty of time and research. Knowing what to look for in the best rehab centers in Kansas can save you a ton of money and help you make the right decision. Here are a few pointers to help you choose the best sobriety and recovery center:
- Accommodations and amenities – You want to join a drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehab with comfortable lodging facilities and sophisticated amenities. Our inpatient rehab center will be your home for the next couple of weeks. You might as well choose to attend treatment at a luxury drug and alcohol treatment center to make your recovery less intimidating and more pleasant.
- Treatments and therapies – Look for rehabs that offer a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies. Some people respond best to evidence-based therapies, while few others show better progress via holistic treatments.
- Focus on underlying mental health problems – Unless and until you receive comprehensive treatment for your addiction, comprehensive recovery is unlikely. Join a rehab center that focuses on the root cause of your addiction and creates customized recovery plans to treat the underlying mental health issues alongside substance abuse.
Call us at 913-837-4653 to verify your insurance at our alcohol treatment center in Overland Park. Gold Bridge Treatment Center has helped several individuals battling addiction disorders embrace sobriety using a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic programs. Let us help you begin on a life-altering journey towards sobriety. Contact us today.
Overland Park KS 66221